1st Annual Poster Contest
The Kickapoo Housing Authority will sponsor a local Poster Contest for children in grades K-3, 4-6, and 7-8. Contestants should submit a poster that promotes any safety issue (examples: fire, distracted driving, home fire escape plan, how to call 9-1-1, etc.) The local contest will start June 1, 2021. Completed poster will need to be turned into the Kickapoo Housing Office by June 18, 2021. HAKTO will provide poster board for each child. Please come by HAKTO office to pick one up.
Safety Poster Official Rules
- Illustrate a “safety” theme.
- Children in kindergarten through the 8th grade during the 2020-2021 school year are eligible to participate. (Only one entry per child.)
- Category grade: K-3, 4-6, 7-8.
- All entries must be original and created by the child using crayons, markers, colored pencil, or paint.
- Posters must be drawn horizontally on 22” x 28” paper. Put first and last name and grade on back of poster.
First place winners in each category will receive a $50.00 gift card and Second place winners in each category will receive a $25.00 gift card from the Kickapoo Housing Authority. Each participate will receive a t-shirt.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT VANESSA SMITH at 405-964-6262